Are you ready for the Early Bird ticket sale? We’re excited too! Here are some tips for a successful purchase:
- The sale link is only sent via email to those on our early bird ticket list. Haven’t joined yet? You can do so here.
- If you are buying tickets on behalf of others, you will need:
- Their first and last name
- Their ages and gender identification (if a child)
- Their street name (if a child)
- Their dietary restrictions
- Open the early bird sale announcement email. On the sale date, click the link in the email in advance of the sale time.
- Tickets will only appear for purchase at precisely sale time. Until sale time, you will only see a Donation button for our Princess Wish Ticket Grant program.
- Exactly at sale time, refresh the page. Keep refreshing until you see the tickets come available.
- Immediately and without delay, select the number of tickets you wish to order and click “Order Now”. Until you click “Order Now”, the tickets you have selected are still available for others to purchase and may no longer be available.
- If the tickets show as “Currently Unavailable” that means that tickets are sitting in people’s cart but they haven’t yet finished their purchase. These tickets may release for sale if they have been in their cart for more than twenty minutes. Keep refreshing the sale page to see if these tickets become available. However, when the tickets say “Sold Out” they are no longer available.
Please note: while there are lots of tickets available for sale, historically demand has outweighed the tickets available. Being on the Early Bird list does not guarantee access to tickets, and even if you follow these steps exactly, you still may find tickets unavailable due to the popularity of this event. Good luck and thank you for supporting Wishes for Olivia and Make a Wish Foundation of Canada.